Thursday, March 22, 2012

Oopsie, I fell down.

February wasn't my month. I did fine, don't get me wrong - maintained my weight, but didn't lose anything. March, however, has been much more on track.

This week I started my LiveFit bootcamp (http://www.livefitbootcamp.com/) journey, and so far I am loving it. The company is local, so that's a plus - and the workouts are intense! I purchased a one month membership on Groupon, and got it for quite a deal, so I'm taking full advantage of the opportunity. Financially, I don't think LiveFit is something I will be able to invest in long-term, but I know this month will be worth it! Brandon also just purchased the INSANITY dvd set, so I'll let ya'll know when that arrives, and how it goes.

My mind is back on track, and my body is following suit quite well (can you say SORE??). I'm back in action, and will be posting here more often.

xoxo

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
On the journey of life. Striving to be the change I want to see in the world...and hoping to lose weight along the way!